HOTEL WARMBADERHOF: THE PLACE FOR YOUR HEALTH
A holiday at the Warmbaderhof is a dream with 5 stars. A name that does what it promises: bathing in the warm thermal water, in one of the most beautiful places of Carinthia. Pure relaxation. Already the Romans estimated these qualities. Aristocratic people spent their holidays here and famous businessmen and politics still do it today. Between baths and beauty, body care and culinary pleasure, here you will find everything what should characterize a vacation: fill up with energy.
NOT JUST WELLNESS BUT DO SOMETHING FOR YOUR HEALTH
Swim directly above the thermal spring ... feeling how the thermal water of 29 ° C flows through the gravel into the pool, a water rich in minerals that cares and revitalizes.
Tailored health programs: from the therapeutic plan to all the details. All treatment rooms are reachable within a few meters.
Beauty and wellness as a goddess. The goddess VIBE. The goddess of the sources. Physiotherapists and masseurs with a long experience will revitalize and regenerate you.
BEING PAMPERED IN DISCREET MANNER
The atmosphere of this hotel is unique and reminds past times, that here are still reality.
The rooms and suites are tastefully decorated and invite you to retire in their privacy. Eyes are regenerated from the green of the surrounding park. Society events such as the legendary 5 o’clock tea here are a reality. Refined culinary pleasures of the restaurant "Das Kleine Restaurant" or cakes from our award-winning pastry are mandatory and highly recommended.
On request we provide a nutritional consulting, such as information regarding the Montignac nutritional method, for people who want to lose weight without giving up the pleasure of great food.
Beds & Rooms
Wheelchairaccessible double Bedrooms
Accessible parking lot
Parking space for Bikes/Ski
Information about the Neighborhood
Multilingual menu card
Lounge for Smokers
Restaurant in the Garden
Outskirts of town
à la Carte
Full board possible
Ec-Cash / Maestro
Credit card possible
Cash before delivery
Open all year
From € 126,-- per person incl. half board in double room classic
INCLUDED AMENITIES AT THE WARMBADERHOF*****
- Breakfast buffet with local organic produce and Montignac corner
- 4-course dinner gourmet menu (on request according to the Montignac method, a particular nutrition method for all those who want to lose weight in an effective and longlasting way, without renouncing a multi-course meal)
- Free and daily access, from 8:00 a.m., for hotel guests to the "Thermal Urquellbecken" - the pool built directly above the thermal spring
- Free and daily access, from 9:00 a.m., to all areas of the KärntenTherme: FUN, FIT & SPA
- Wide range of daily sports and relaxation activities
- SPA bag with bathrobe, towels and slippers for the whole duration of your stay
- Free WI-FI at the hotel
- A bottle of mineralt water in your room on the day of arrival
- Teas and juices bar at the VIBE SPA & Beauty
- Welcome drink on your arrival
- Covering over 1,800 m² with thermal indoor and outdoor pools (heated over the whole year), whirlpool, Finnish sauna, salt grotto, Laconium, aromatic Turkish bath, Kneipp course
- Relaxation area with park view
- Large lawn in the natural park of Warmbad
- VIBE Beauty - our beauticians are happy to spoil you with beauty and well-being programs (treatments surcharge)
- VIBE Therapy department at the Warmbaderhof *****: the heart of this department are the expert hands of our physical therapists and massage therapists, highly skilled and with proven reputation (treatments surcharge)
Vienna-Graz-Klagenfurt-Villach (A2) = take the exit Warmbad/Villach
Munich-Salzburg-Villach (A10) - direction Italy (A2) = take the exit Warmbad Villach
From Italy: Motorway (A23) - continue A2 nd take the exit at Warmbad/Villach
From Slovenia: cross the boarder via the Wurzenpass - continue on the main road direction Warmbad/Villach
from Slovenia: via the Karawankentunnel (E61) - Faaker See junction (A2) - exit at Warmbad/Villach
Villach is conveniently located and easy accessible by train from Vienna, Innsbruck, Munich, Salzburg, Graz, Italy and Slovenia. Main station - Villach Hauptbahnhof. Continue your journey by suburban railway (S2), only two stops via Villach Westbahnhof to Warmbad-Villach.
By bus: (Kärntner Linien)
(Route Nr. 211, 601, 670 or 5194, 8572, 9525) from the main station Villach Hauptbahnhof (www.kaerntner-linien.at, plesae call for further information 0043 4242 44 410 1510).
Klagenfurt -50 Km
Ljubljana (Slovenia) - 90 Km
Graz - 175 Km
Salzburg - 180 Km
Venice (Italy) - 230 Km
Viel Villach – viel Lebensfreude, viel Shoppingspaß, viel Alpe-Adria-Genuss Alpe-Adria-Stadt. Wer Urlaub in der Stadt Villach macht, bekommt nicht nur eine romantische Altstadt serviert, sondern…